Me and my gorgeous baby

Me and my gorgeous baby
Perhaps the only barefaced pic of me that will ever grace the internet

Friday 6 July 2012

I'm soooo going on some form of rampage when I finish breastfeeding!

As much as I like being a breast feeding mummy, there are times when it really feels like being pregnant again in that it makes you really, really ravenously hungry and there is a big ol' list of do's and dont's! Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't stop breast feeding early just to satisfy a few whims, but I thought that once I finished being pregnant, I wouldn't have to check everything I eat/drink/take!
I love writing lists (because it makes me feel like I have some form of organisation in my life), so here is a list of stuff that I've found out I can't do whilst breast feeding.


  1. Have laser lipo (the fat cells being blasted releases toxins into your system. I really want it and there's always offers on Groupon, life is so cruel!)
  2. Take aspirin, ibuprofen or codeine. 
  3. Bleach my teeth.
  4. Have more than 200 mgs of caffeine a day, lest I get a twitchy baby.
  5. Smoke.
  6. Get drunk.
  7. Eat a lot of oily fish (I'm vegetarian, so this one doesn't really affect me, but it's one of the things you'd think wouldn't apply after pregnancy)
  8. Eat less than 1500 calories a day.
  9. Take any form of laxative or diet pill.
  10. Do any form of cleanse/detox/juice fast (again, toxins being released and getting into breast milk)
I swear, as soon as I've finished breast feeding, I'm gonna do everything I'm not allowed to do (except eating fish, bluergh) and end up very skinny, drunk, shiney-toothed and probably a bit ill!
TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment