Me and my gorgeous baby

Me and my gorgeous baby
Perhaps the only barefaced pic of me that will ever grace the internet

Tuesday 22 May 2012

It's not all frappuchinos and baby yoga!!!

Aaaaaaaaaand here it goes, my very first post of my brand new blog! I did start a previous blog where I vowed to bake something new every day for a year, but after a virus that I could not shake and being bogged down with my job (I worked crazy hours) it kind of got left at the wayside.
My daughter Isabella Elizabeth Grace Pemberton was born at 2.15am on the 24th of February this year and in the past 3 months, I've had a lot of ups, a lot of downs, learnt a helluva lot and grown a lot.
At present, she has is just starting to fall asleep in my arms after I've given her a bit of extra hungry milk, she normally goes to sleep around 9, 10ish; any earlier and she wakes up at stupid o'clock in the morning.
Through my pregnancy, I was under no illusion that motherhood wasn't going to be tough, but I really, REALLY underestimated how tough! I had visions of baby yoga and having yummy mummy friends, doing pilates to tone up my jelly belly and still having a bit of time to myself. Instead, I count myself lucky if I get to brush both my hair and teeth. As soon as Isabella falls asleep for a quick nap, I have a split second to decide whether to eat, sleep or get things done.
When all is said and done though, I wouldn't change it for the world. I learnt that you don't just love your child, you fall in love with them.
If there's anything you want to ask me on or get my twopenneth's worth on, email me or message me on Facebook.
Peace out, hope you all enjoy the weather whilst it lasts. TTFN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment