Me and my gorgeous baby

Me and my gorgeous baby
Perhaps the only barefaced pic of me that will ever grace the internet

Thursday 24 May 2012

Jaysus, I'm blimming tired!

So, after my last post, famous last words! Isabella slept for 15 minutes whilst I wrote the previous post and since has had me running circles round her! Luckily, I took a bottle of expressed milk with us to mum and baby group because she had about 3 minutes boob, then got all hot and bothered and threw a wobbly.
I've spent the whole afternoon expressing and feeding her, trying to cool and calm her down and steralising stuff! I attempted to have some toast for lunch at 5pm, but couldn't grab a spare couple of minutes to eat it before Isabella was off again. It's probably still in the toaster..... In the end, I tried to give Isabella a cool bath, but it was taking so long and she was getting hotter and hotter because she was stropping, so I just grabbed a flannel, dunked it in cold water and dabbed down my poor, boiling baby.
She FINALLY went down for a little sleep at half 8 and since has just woken up for a quick feed, so I'm probably going to be woken up at 5am tomorrow morning, uuuurrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!! I've managed to get some food into me, expressed some milk for the morning and topped up the baby wipe and nappy drawers, so now I can watch TOWIE and get some sleep whilst I can.
This post will probably also turn into famous last words! A mummy's work is never done! TTFN xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment