Me and my gorgeous baby

Me and my gorgeous baby
Perhaps the only barefaced pic of me that will ever grace the internet

Saturday 26 May 2012

Trying to get organised, honest

OK, so right at this present moment, I can't do anything as Isabella has fallen asleep in my arms and she's a bit overtired so I'm worried about waking her. I have however written the list of stuff to take for her for our weekend away to Bournemouth next weekend. I think she's going to need her own case.
I'm also starting to make to-do lists in the evening for the following day. Problem is, I don't get round to half the items and other things keep cropping up along the way! I'm sure it'll all be much easier once Isabella's a bit less demanding and can amuse herself a bit more.
On a positive note, Isabella's feeding fussiness is getting much, much better. The health visitor at the weigh-in clinic advised me to just keep offering boob, even just for a drink when she's not hungry, so since then I've pretty much been giving her boob every hour.
Now, I'm going to attempt to move her without waking her up so that I can get up and get ready for lunch with my friend, Julia. TTFN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment