Me and my gorgeous baby

Me and my gorgeous baby
Perhaps the only barefaced pic of me that will ever grace the internet

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Concentration

I know, I know, it's been another long gap since I posted. It doesn't mean that I don't need to share everything in my head with the world, I've just been snowed under with work and the last few days have been like swimming in treacle. I have the concentration span of a hamster with ADHD and have been barely getting anything done, so I need to make some coffee, put my head down and write like I've never written before!
Wish me luck!!!

In other news, Bellabum is now 1, her party was amazing, albeit chaotic, she still will not walk by herself even though she's more than capable and we're starting to wean off of boobie milk slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment